Soundproofing floors underlayment for vinyl, VCT, linoleum & LVT
Vinyl Undermaylent is a free floating, dry leveling, sound reducing, time and money saving fast track underlay system
Vinyl Undermaylent Soundproofing floors system is a free floating, dry leveling, sound reducing, time and money saving fast track underlayment system. Jumpax is capable of creating a super smooth joint less surface for direct glue down of resilient floor coverings such as linoleum, vinyl, VCT, LVT, & cork.
The Vinyl Undermaylent soundproofing system is suitable for commercial and residential use. The dual underlayment system consists of a composed based board and a calibrated top board. Jumpax is the best underlayment system in terms of leveling and impact sound reduction.
Vinyl Undermaylent soundproofing systems have been installed in universities, hospitals, condominiums, apartments, hotels and resorts and commercial places all over the world. In addition, it has been installed in commercial and public buildings to prevent high-traffic passages on the floors above from intruding conference, office and meeting areas.
Vinyl Undermaylent can easily be installed over concrete, gypsum topping or APA plywood on existing floors, new construction or renovations.
Vinyl Undermaylent is a fast track floor preparation system that allows for immediate installation of the finished vinyl floor.
- Can be installed over existing floor
- Free floating, super leveling
- Outstanding floor leveling (up to 2mm over 3ft up to 1/4″ over 10 foot span)
- Increased Thermal insulation due to product design
- Impact sound reduction IIC & FIIC 55-60+
Vinyl Undermaylent SOUNDPROOFING TRANSITION OPTIONS
Advantages of Using Vinyl Undermaylent
- Fast Track Floor Prep saves time and money on floor preparation
- Outstanding Floor Leveling up to 1/8”over 3ft up to 1/4″ over 10 foot span
- Sound Reducing Qualities ideal for universities, hospitals, condominiums, apartments, hotels, resorts and commercial places
- Super Smooth Surface for joint less direct glue down of resilient floor coverings