HF300 Soundproofing Floor Maintenance
HF300 is a tough, resilient acoustic underlayment for glue down resilient vinyl flooring. HF300 is specially manufactured using very dense PUR foam and cork granules and is ideally suited to all new build construction.
After Installation of the Floor
The adhesive under your floor needs time to thoroughly dry after installation.
For vinyl sheet, allow the seams to seal for 8 hours after seam application. This will ensure the proper seam bond and a seamless finish. If seams are disturbed before they’re dry, permanent damage may result.
- Protection for your Floor
When moving appliances or heavy furniture, lay a plywood panel on your floor and “walk” the item across it. This protects your floor from scuffing and tears.
- Use Floor Protectors on furniture to reduce indentation. As a general rule of thumb, the heavier the item, the wider the floor protector needed. Be careful with rolling casters. They can damage the floor.
Remove dust and/or vacuuming is a quick and easy way to clear the floor from any dust and “sharp” dirt such as sand. Depending on the use and the desired surface gloss /shine, the floor can (if necessary daily) be cleaned and/or additional be protected with special vinyl cleaner products recommended by the particular brand of vinyl strips / tiles which have been used.
As for daily cleaning and maintenance.
– Remove dust and sharp dirt regularly with dust wiper and/or vacuum cleaner.
– Remove stains with just a damp (well wringed) cleaning cloth.
– Always avoid the use of excessive water / moisture.
***Always follow manufactures written instructions for floor maintenance