Soundproofing Floors USA have been front runners in delivering specialized soundproofing materials solving virtually any noise issue. Soundproofing Floor Underlayments are premium underlayments that are available in many models and provide sound isolation between the floor covering and the sub floor, Be it improved acoustics for home theater, theater, broadcasting & audio, churches or blocking noise from above.
We are sure that with our variety of soundproofing flooring materials, in multiple options tailored to fit your floor soundproofing needs. Each Soundproofing flooring product and model has been designed, engineered and manufactured specifically around the floor covering and what the floor covering needs to maintain its integrity and warranty. Many years of research & development and testing have gone into each model and will provide years of acoustical sound reduction while maintaining the integrity and warranty of the floor. Floor Underlayments are superior sound rated acoustic underlayments constructed to reduce vibration or structure borne noise in the floor/ceiling assembly. Underlayments are unlike other floor underlayments on the market today offering stability, durability, and certified sound performance.
Floor underlayments are very stable when walked upon. Many of today’s underlayments are made from foams, felts or rubber and many times prone to failure being too thin and not having enough rigid stability to properly support the floor and tend to flex or bounce when walked upon.
Our consultants are trained to answer any question, construct a solution to your noise pollution problem, and help you figure out the appropriate products, quantities and installation guide lines.Contact Us (561) 964-9360
Soundproofing Floors by Applications:
Soundproofing Floor Underlayments for Hardwood:
- ProBase: ProBase Acoustic underlayment for floated & glue down engineered Hardwood & Laminate Flooring.
- Redupax: Redupax is an acoustic floor underlayment for floated laminate and engineered hardwood flooring.
- Paladin: Acoustic underlayment is a thinner version of the Cerazorb is only 4mm thick
- Soundeater: SoundEater Underlayment for nail down hardwood is the most recent development in the field of sound reducing sub-flooring
Soundproofing Floor Underlayments for Vinyl:
- Jumpax– a soft absorber lower board and a hard density fiber top board that are mated together.
- VC 300-Acoustic Underlayment with a tough, resilient acoustic underlay for glue down resilient vinyl flooring
- ProBase Vinyl-2mm acoustical underlayment consisting of PUR bonded rubber granules and cork elements
Soundproofing Floor Underlayments for Tile:
- Cerazorb – 5mm underlayment for use under tile and stone
- Probase – 5mm & 12mm floor underlayment made from recycled rubber tiles
Soundproofing Floor Underlayments for Carpet:
- Superfloor-7mm acoustical carpet pad underlayment
- VC 300-3mm Green Certified Floor Underlayment containing recycled content and renewable material
- Probase-recycled rubber base underlays
Soundproofing Floor Underlayments for Specialty Flooring:
- Jumpax CP– cement based screed underlayment system for use over wood frame construction
- ProBase & Cerazorb for Tile
- VC300 & Probase Vinyl
- ProBase & Cerazorb for Hardwood
Contact Soundproofing Floors Specialist for all your soundproofing needs (561) 964-9360